2021 Safety Agreement for lessons.
REQUIREMENTS: (Teacher and students) Masks
- Mask wearing
- Touch-less temp check
- Appropriate social distancing
- Safety-for-All Disclosure and cancellation.
- Have your mask on before you enter.
- Mask wearing is required during your entire visit.
- Go directly to touch-less temp devise. Do a self-check using the devise.
- Social distancing practices will be practiced during your entire visit. Example: Student/Couple > > > > > > Teacher
- While appropriate distancing will occur, given the nature of instruction, short moments of closer than 6 feet may occur.
- If at any moment you feel uncomfortable with distance, or method please say so! Adjustments can be made!!
- Hand sanitizer will be available and accessible during your lesson.
- Touchable surfaces (may or may not be used during lesson are sanitized before student arrivals.
CANCEL YOUR LESSON / DISCLOSE YOUR SITUATION
- Cancel your lesson if you have the following illness concerns.
- Cough, sniffles, sneezing or allergies.
- Feeling sick in any way.
- Recent exposure to an infected individual.
- Tested positive for Covid-19
- If you feel the need to get tested for Covid-19
- Please advise if you have recently tested negative for Covid-19 due to concern of exposure to Covid-19
- Please advise if you are recovering from/or have recovered from Covid-19.
- Please advise if you have received Vaccination for Covid-19
S a f e t y - f o r - A l l