Private Tango Lessons with Tina Marie
Learning one-on-one is amazing opportunity for any student at any level. Tina's effective teaching methodology will help you target your goals, and help you become comfortable, confident, and knowledgeable. Whether you are a leader or a follower, you'll move more efficiently, creatively, and musically on the dance floor.
Private lessons/classes, and private practice sessions are scheduled by appointment. Lessons take place at a home based studio location is in Alpharetta /Johns Creek.
*Lessons requested at other locations may incur a studio rental fee for the facility and/or a travel fee.
To book, contact Tina at 678-469-5005. Payments can be made via Venmo, Zelle or cash.
PRIVATE LESSON RATES
1 hour lessons
Individuals: $75 3-Pack $175
Couples: $90 3-Pack $220
2 hour lessons
Individuals: $120 3-Pack $300
Couples: $140 3-Pack $360
PRIVATE CLASS RATES (4-6 PARTICIPANTS)
1 class $30 pp 3-Classes $70 pp
NON-INSTRUCTIONAL PRACTICE SESSION WITH TINA
$40 per hour. 3-Pack $100
What's your Pleasure?
* Light Tango-Body Conditioning balance, control, flexibility, & strength.
* Drills & Thrills Technique, coordination, and leg and foot articulation.
* Elegant Aesthetics Posture, alignment, feet, legs, all that defines elegance
* Embellishment Training Various footwork & timing. What, when & how.
* Pivot Training Body spirals, timing, and options for embellishing pivots.
* Dissociation Training Improves balance, connection, and overall quality of partnership.
* Tango Musicality Training 1 Beats, Rhythm, Melody, Phrasing
* Tango Musicality Training 2 Vals, vs. Tango vs. Milonga
* Tango Musicality Training 3 What is in the Music? Primary, Secondary, Additionally
* Tango Musicality Training 4 Tango Orchestra Distinctions
* See & Do Tango Learners Observation training & coordination training.
This learning "how to learn" quickly and efficiently.
* Milonga Fun Coordination and rhythm development for quick footwork.
* Tango Walking Technique 1 Grounding, aesthetics, weight distribution, balance
* Tango Walking Technique 2 In-line vs. crossing-meridian and dissociation
* Tango Walking Technique 3 Tango Salon vs. Milonguero. Stride changes and options
* Tango Walking & Personal Expression 4 Finding yourself and defining yourself
* Giros / Molinete Technique Making the perfect circle
* Boleo & Gancho Technique Energy, shapes, speed
* Ochos All the shapes and all the sizes, in all the directions
* The Tango-Body Overview Every body part has a proper place and function
* Chacarera Folklore Dance of Argentina (often danced at Milongas)
* Tango Talk Get your questions answered
* Tango Talk Codegos - Codes of etiquette for the Milonga.
* Tango Talk Tango scene in Buenos Aires. How it differs from the US.
* Tango Talk Advise for planning a tango trip to Buenos Aires.
* Outdoor Training (Weather permitting) Like walking? Learn what to do during your outdoor walks that will improve tango posture, alignment, rhythm, disassociation, and more.
Booking your lessons...
To book sessions, contact Tina Marie.
Text or call 678-469-5005
24 hour notice is appreciated in the event of an appointment cancellation.
What are you looking to achieve?
Posture and Embrace
Connection and Flow
Tango, Vals, Milonga
Musicality and Phrasing
Melody vs. Rhythm
Figures and Rhythms
Walking and Stride
Balance and Control
Power of the Pivot
Turns and Rotation
Technique for Boleos,
Ganchos, Leg Wraps,
Milonga Tips and Information
The Beauty of Traditions
Navigation and Floor Craft
(Important Codes of the Milonga)
Etiquette for Dancing Socially